Pedal Love Creative Services
Is your California based bike advocacy looking to artfully engaging and cost effective ways to measurably increase the impact of your events, programs and campaign outreach? Are you a California bike manufacturer who's been focused on promoting the sport of cycling and now wants to increase brand awareness of your lifestyle bikes?
The Pedal Love creative team is ready! We now offer our creative services for the following:
- Media strategy, planning, distribution and placement
- Social Media strategy and outreach
- Marketing campaign strategy and roll out
- Special event organization, coordination and promotion
- Street Savvy and other adult bike education classes
- Further creative services such as art direction, photo shoot styling and coordination, writing/blogging, graphic design and photography for postcards, posters, brochures, reports, event promotion, websites and more.
Our Latest Project!
This spring Pedal Love creative team members Melissa Balmer (art direction/editor/writer) and Maria Sipin (graphic design/writer) created CalBike's first "California by Bike - Mainstreaming the Bicycle" summer report for both online and print. You can download the web version here. CalBike is distributing 30,000 copies of the print report via its board and coalition partners.
The report focuses on the response of three influential female advocates in Northern California; Red, Bike and Green's Jenna Burton shown above (image by Lisa Beth Anderson), the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition's Leah Shahum, and Sacramento Bicycle Advocates Charis Hill to the November 2013 "California by Bike" summit hosted by CalBike.
The report also delves into what each woman is focusing on to actively increase bicycling in their areas and what they see as key to the further growth of bicycling across the state. The report wraps up with CalBike's Dave Snyder sharing the impressive accomplishments of CalBike and its network over the past year including the jump from #19 to #9 in bike-friendliness by the League of American Bicyclists latest state ranking report.
Recent Creative Projects
- April/May 2014 - Media outreach for Bike to Shop Day in collaboration with the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition - resulted in media placement in Bicycle Retailer, Streetsblog SFO, SFGate.com, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
- May 2014 - Lisa Beth Anderson's photography (shown above) used by the League of American Bicyclists for National Bike Month twitter outreach.
- Coordination of "Stylish by Bike" and "Vintage" bike contests at Downtown Long Beach's May 2014 Bike Fest. Read about the contests here
- November '13 - April '14 content consultants for Downtown by Bike map for Downtown Long Beach Business Associates. Click here to see the map.
- July - November 2013 - California by Bike summit coordination, traditional media outreach and social media outreach campaign.
Want more information? Contact Melissa Balmer at Melissa@pedallove.org or call (562) 612-0197.